Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Picture Problem

I absolutly love taking pictures with my iPhone.  Ryan says I have a serious problem but it is SO much easier than getting the camera out so I tend to take lots more.

I figured I could do a little update with pictures... that's always fun, right?!  If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook...then I apologize in advance because you have already seen most of these!

Hannah had her Fall Festival today at school and she was a little kitty. :)  We had lots of fun!



Hannah lost her first tooth last Wednesday! She was so proud... and the tooth fairy brought her $4.


Spike has beeen doing lots of hanging out with Zoey. They are best buds. ;)


That's my two love bugs.  Always looking so sweet!


Here I am at 27 weeks 6 days.

and 28 weeks 1 day.  Moving right along.


Ryan and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings Thursday night to watch the Rangers WIN and listen to Karaoke.  We had a great time!


Friday night we had a Fiesta Wedding Shower to attend and Ryan had to get involved in the festivities -- as usual!


Of course I had to take some pictures of my sweet boys.  This is Axel looking all handsome....


And Ryan and Spike when they first woke up Saturday morning.... they both look tired!


That's about it for now... I had a few more but they were sideways for some reason and I can't figure out how to flip them.  They look right on my phone and on the computer but not when I upload them to blogger...any suggestions?!

I'm sure I'll be back more! Have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments: