Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Booooooo !!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!   I'm on the couch waiting for some Trick-or-Treaters.... I hope I get a bunch. ;)

We had a great weekend full of Halloween fun.  I posted about our Punkin' Paintin' yesterday. 

During the day on Saturday, we took Hannah to the local mall for a Fall Festival.  It was super fun.. full of costumes, games, candy, and face painting.

Hannah dressed up as a pretty witch.   She was plum adorable. ;)






That night Ryan and I went to a Halloween party with my mom and stepdad.

I was an oven and Ryan was a chef.  Get it ---- "bun in the oven." HeHe.


I think we looked quite cute.

My mom was The Phantom of the Opera.  She looked fab!


We had lots of fun -- unfortuantly, I was no good taking pics and these were the only two I got. :(

Happy Halloween and Trick-or-Treating tonight!!! Be careful!!!

No comments: