Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Well it just figures...

Of course, I would absolutly love Pinterest and become completly addicted.

It's so ridiculous all the amazing things they have on there! From food to clothes to crafts to sayings.  It's so cool.

Let me just show you some of my finds:











This is like 1/100th of the stuff I have found.  This is like 1/843759187349587234th of the stuff they have on there!

The other cool thing about it is they have links to make the recipes or to buy the shoes or how to's on EVERYTHING you click on.  So it's not just pictures you are looking at.. it is ideas. I LOVE IT!

I DID get Zoey's nursery idea from Pinterest and some of the DIY projects that we are doing from there.  I won't show you these pics until later. ;)

GET.A.PINTEREST!


No comments: