Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Prego Symptoms

I am 23 weeks and 1 day pregnant with sweet Zoey Jett.  I have 16 weeks and 6 days remaining. ;)

I have had lots of symptoms since I was pregnant but nothing too drastic or that I couldnt handle. (Sorta, I'm a big sissy.)

I have had:
  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • dizziness
  • headaches
I am having:
  • back pain
  • pain in my groin
  • hair growth
  • heartburn
  • tummy aches
 Most of the "I have had" symptoms were in my first trimester and were pretty severe.  The dizziness and headaches still comes on some but not as bad.

Back pain is going strong right now.  It's mainly in the middle of my back and when I sit for too long (at my desk or on the couch.)  I have to get up and walk around and stretch and it usually subsides.

Pain in my groin is a new thing this week.  I have no clue what it is or what it means but it feels like I have pulled a muscle on both sides of my legs.  I have heard to try a pregnancy belt and it should help. I've been thinking about getting one but have not yet.

Hair growth -- HaHa.  Yes my hair on my head seems to be growing fast along with my nails (due to prenatal vitamens I am assuming) but other hair is growing too.  I noticed earlier this week my stomach seems hairy.  Not bad...of course with my blonde hair but still weird.

A new thing going on within the past week is my mobility.  It is getting harder for me to get up off the couch or out of bed if I am laying down.  Just sitting is fine but if I'm laying down for a bit my body seems stiff and it's hard for me to lift up. I'm starting the roll over and push up thingy. ;)

I think I have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far.  I'm sure some moms would agree.  Nothing too crazy has happened so I do feel very, very blessed.  I pray constantly that Zoey and I are doing good and continue on this path until her birthday. ;)

No comments: