Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Foosball

Football season in my house is.... girly??

I guess what I mean is.... for some odd reason.... my husband doesn't watch football... **GASP**.

I know, right.

What southerner doesn't watch football ??!!  He says he has better things to do then stare at the TV for 4 hours.  NOT ME! :):):)

I love football and have NO problem watching it all alone.  I do plan on having a partner to watch it with me very soon... Miss Zoey of course.

I watch 3 teams.  LSU, SAINTS, and COWBOYS.

This past weekend one played Saturday, Sunday and then Monday.  Ryan was not so happy... haha.  I stole the TV all three days in a row and on Tuesday I was not aloud to pick what we watched. ;)

LSU and SAINTS are my all time favs... COWBOYS I do like, maybe 'cause I'm a Texan or maybe 'cause my boss and girlies at work LOVE them and I have to keep up!  IF the Saints and Cowboys are playing.. I'm totally for the Saints. ;)

It seems so weird to have the women in the house love football but not the man.  He WILL watch some of the games with me but not much.

I always want to make all these snacks and set them out but.. just for me?? Nah. HaHa

Maybe... one day... I'll convert him to a Football Fan.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so with you on this one!! My husband doesn't watch football either... I am the one fighting to watch it every weekend!! What is wrong with our men?? :)

Stephanie said...

I love that LSU and the Saints are your two favs! Same as me!!! ;) can't wait to see miss Zoe!