Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Random Catch Up

  • This weekend Ryan, Hannah, and I did nothing.  Well, actually, we played and watched movies and ate and slept... that's something right?!  It's too flipping hot to get out and the air conditioning just feels so good.
This isn't from this weekend but it's an example of what our weekend consisted of.  (PJ's and Video Games)
  • I have a new obsession (surprise, right?) It is the Tiny Tower App.  Do Not Get It.  It is super addicting and takes up all my free time.
  • I will be 5 months pregnant on Friday!! WHHHHATTT!!!! Oh, and I found the first stretch mark.. WHHHHATTT?????
  • Hannah started 1st Grade today... Ryan got to talk to her after school... She said she made a new friend named Haylie, loves her teacher, and had a blast!! That's the best news for a parent to hear.  ;)  We are so proud of her and so happy for her!
  • Last weekend we took Hannah to Jumpin Apes with her cousin Emilee.  Super fun!
  • Excuse my husband's non-shirt wearing self and crazy hair and sleepy eyes. (He just woke up) But how cute are these pics with his best buddy, Axel?!
    They are BFFE and literally sit like this to watch TV.  Silly Boys.
     
     
    It's 9:00 pm.. my bed time!! Night Night!!

No comments: