Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Prego Mumbo Jumbo - Week 13

I am 13 weeks pregnant with Little Bun today.

Little Bun actually looks like a baby now (and not an alien!)  Some websites/books/people say I am now on my 2nd trimester while others say this will be my last week of my 1st trimester.  I don't care either way! ;)
Not much to report baby wise -- can't feel any movement just yet but the doctor said I should be able to within a month. 

In my post yesterday I explained how my sister and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time on Wednesday!  It was 164 mpb which my doctor said was good.

I will go back on August 8th for blood work, measurments, and to hear the heartbeat again.  I wish I could listen to the heartbeat all day, every day.  It is SO amazing and SUCH a miracle that us ladies can grow a baby in our belly.

Blood work for the next appointment will test for certain birth defects and then the next appointment I should be able to have another ultrasound and find out the gender.

I had two people yesterday tell me they think I'm having a boy.  I don't have a feeling either way.. I just don't know yet!

Starting to grow a bit in the mid section but not too much.  Still about 5.5 lbs away from my starting weight. 

Ryan took me to Old Navy last weekend to do a little shopping for my upcoming birthday and I got the cutest dress!

It actually is Green and White not Red and White but I couldn't find it on the website.  I think it's going to be super comfortable and cute when I get a big ol' belly! ;)

My birthday is in TWO days!! Yaaay..Big 26!!

Have a Wonderful Weekend.

No comments: