Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Eventful.

Yesterday was very eventful to say the least. 

It started out beautifully with my big sister, Jessica, coming into town to go to my doctors appointment with me.
She drove all the way from Shreveport just to hear the baby's heartbeat with me for the first time! (Isn't that sweet?!?!)  Ryan couldn't get off work to go with me.

Yes... I was under the impression I was going to get to SEE my baby again but I didn't. :(  I was super bummed but still very excited to hear the heartbeat!  The baby's heartbeat was super strong at 164 bpm.  I, of course, asked the doctor if this meant it was a girl (that's what I had heard) and he said it's a 50/50 chance that it is! HaHa.

He did say I would get to see my baby again at 21 weeks when we will hopefully find out the sex.  Ryan will go to that appointment with me and I totally CAN.NOT.WAIT!   I will post more about the appointment in my weekly prego mumbo jumbo post.

After the doctors appointment we went shopping and eating then I went back to work.

Ryan picked me up from work since Jessica dropped me off.  When Ryan picked me up we headed to get Hannah from daycare and BOOM we had a wreck!!! Yes, a car wreck, and yes it scared me to death.

Ryan was driving and we were going straight when a women, who was turning into on-coming traffic, smashed right into us. She said she didn't see us. She hit Ryan's door and it jolted us a bit.  Neither of us were hurt.  I'm just thankful and VERY blessed that it didn't hit my side or that Hannah wasn't in the car with us.

There is a huge hole (very weird) in the driver's side door and a huge dent and scratches all down the side of the car.  I love driving a beat up car! ;)




The cop did say it was her fault so hopefully her insurance company will be getting me a rental car and pay for mine to get fixed!

The baby is ok.  The hit wasn't that hard and I feel perfectly fine.  It definitly scared Ryan and I but we said an extra prayer last night thanking God that all 3 of us were ok.

Needless to say, after a long day of a doctors appointment, shopping, working, and having a wreck...I went to bed at 6:30 pm and got lots of good rest! ;) 

Have a Happy Thursday!

No comments: