Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the camera loves her ;)

So since I got my new camera for my birthday.. I can't seem to put it down!  I absolutly love it!

And who better to take pictures of then the perfect lil Miss Hannah?!?

I thought these were too cute to not share.


 She really is holding that up. Haha.  It was rotted out so it was super light.
 Too cute...except for what she did with that big bundle of pine needles in her hand.  She would run up to me and yell, "Happy Birthday!!!" and throw them all over my head like confetti. Nice.
 Her signature pose.
 Looking sassy!
 And the break dancing began....



Could she be any more adorable?!?! ;)

1 comment:

Pam C said...

OM, I love these. She is so cute and I think she has grown in the last couple of weeks!!