Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

26 years.

Well.. I have been alive for 26 years today.

That's right..It's Mi Birthday!!! Big ol' 26.

That doesn't even sound right... it just can't be true.  I never imagined actually "growing up" and that's exactly what has happened. : /  It kind of freaks me out if I think about it too hard.

BUT I aaaam super excited also. 25 was an amazing age -- I got married, moved into a HOUSE (not an apartment!), and got pregnant!

So 26 is sure to bring some fun stuff too -- like...oh, I dunno, HAVING A BABY!! That really excites me.. of course.  Possibly buying a house this coming year also.

There is no telling what this year will bring but I am definitly ready and excited to see what God has in store for me and my growing family!

Happy Birthday to ME! ;)

1 comment: