Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Prego Mumbo Jumbo - Week 9

I am 9 weeks pregnant with sweet little bun today!  
We have had a pretty eventful week and I will be glad to have the weekend off to rest. ;)

I went home Tuesday afternoon from work with a severe migraine accompanied with vomiting.  It was zero fun.  I have had migraines in the past and the ONLY thing that helps is some serious medication.  Well, my pregnant self could only have two tylenols per my doctor...ouch.  My migraine lasted until Wednesday morning (with more vomiting) but finally faded to a dull headache by Wednesday afternoon.

**This is where I would like to give a BIG shout out to my sweet mommy for taking great care of me.  I can only hope to be HALF the mom she is.**

Since Wednesday night I have felt pretty good.  Living off soup, saltines, and gatorade for the most part.  I DID get some mexican food in this week AND kept it down! 
I have lost 5 pounds total since I found out I was pregnant.

I have a super sensitive, weak stomach lately.  I can hear or see or think about something that is SLIGHTLY gross and I'm done for!  Let me give you an example:  The other day I was laying on the couch with my trash can by my head for safety purposes.  Ryan walked by and spit in my trash can.  I said, "GROSS! Why did you do that??" He says (trying to be cute), "Atleast it wasn't a snot rocket." CUE GAGGING. I started going at it for atleast 5 minutes with him rubbing my back saying, "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I am soo sorry...I was just playing with you!" Yeeeeeea Hunny, Thanks. ;)

---Sorry if that story was a little much...haha---

Anyways, I am very excited to be 9 weeks! One more week and I will be in the double digits! Although I have lost 5 pounds I feel like my stomach is getting more round and sticking out more.  Ryan swears it isn't and most the books I read say it won't until like 14 weeks?? ..but I think it is. ;)

Little Bun got some pretty sweet gifts this week. Of course everything is unisex for now so the clothes we can get are pretty limited.  I'm afraid to see what happens when we know the sex! Spoiled much?!

His/Her Poppy and Grammy T (that's my stepdad and mom) got this:


They ride Harley's....can you tell??  My baby is going to be DECKED out in Harley gear for sure -- this is JUST the beginning. ;)  The top onesie is red although it's hard to tell in the picture and these booties are sooo teeny tiny!! I looooove them!

I got Little Bun and Daddy and lil something something too.  It was supposed to be for Father's Day but I have a SERIOUS issue with keeping surprises. 

It's a matching Led Zeppelin Onesie and T-Shirt!!! Sooo cute!!! Ryan LOVED it.  I think their going to look sooo cute in their matching outfits. ;) (Ryan loves Led Zeppelin.. one of his fav bands.)

I guess that is all for this week...

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: