Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Poo.

Yes, that is what I feel like.  A big fat pile of poo.

It is so frustrating and I want, so bad, to be positive and feel good and happy and loving this time in my life but it just isn't happening.

Besides the normal nausea that has been hitting me ridiculously hard for the past week.. I have been having anxiety issues.

Anxiety is WORSE than nausea.. seriously.

I am dizzy, I feel like getting in my bed and never leaving, I feel like death.  I have had anxiety issues since high school and have been on a medication for the past 8 years that does wonders for me! It works so well for me but of course, it cannot be taken during pregnancy.

This leaves me with a weak, no working anxiety pill that does me no good.  Therefore, I am eat up with anxiety 24/7.  Seriously horrible.

Why me? That's right... I'm at why me. It's SO annoying and frustrating and I just want it to go away and I just want to be normal!!!!

I'm sure EVERYONE around me is tired of hearing me complain about how crappy I feel.  So you can join the club too! Haha.

I just want to be a happy, fun pregnant women!! Is that too much to ask?!?!

Ok, I'm done ranting...

Have a good rest of the week! HaHa.

1 comment:

The McAnear's said...

Im so sorry love! Im still praying for you I know thats got to be hard. Have you talked to your doctor about it?