Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hannah's Graduation!

Lil' Hannah graduated Kindergarten this past week!  I cannot believe she is going to be in the 1st grade.  Time sure does fly!

The ceremony was so much fun and she did such a good job.  Her class sang 'God Bless America' and did sign language to it as well.

She is directly in the center -- she's the short one!

As soon as she walked in she spotted me and looked at me the WHOLE time. She kept waving and smiling at me. She is too sweet!

Hannah also got a trophy for being "Word Wall Wizard" which means she learned ALL of her 100 sight words! So proud of her for that.  Trust me...we worked REALLY hard.


She's the one in the middle of these pics also.  She kept smiling real big and putting the trophy in front of her face for me to take a picture! HaHa.

She then went on stage to get her diploma...and officially became a Kindergarten Graduate!!!  

Excuse my awful camera.  I did the best I could!

Daddy and Biggy are so proud of you Hannah! You worked so hard this past year and it paid off! We know you're going to do amazing in the first grade and we are so proud of the beautiful, sweet, lil lady you are growing up to be! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yay for Hannah! I can't wait till our girls are in the same grade at the same school!