Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

well i declare

I refuse to do a post on a man that was killed -- but I will say, I love my country. I am proud to be an American. (oh..and not JUST because we killed a terrorist..I've always been proud.)

That's my 2 cents -- now, for a bunch of random mumbo-jumbo.

I become freakishly stressed when holidays come up. I love giving gifts and Ryan says I'm really good at it...BUT it takes me weeks to come up with a gift idea! I don't like giving random, stupid gifts...I want something heart felt that the giftee either wants or can cherish for a long time. The problem is I have to do it within my means..which cuts out a LOT of the amazing things I find. Well-- the point of this rambling is that Mother's Day is right around the corner and I have NO ideas!! Ughhh....HELP?!?



Do you like Scentsy?? Yea...me too. Check out In This Wonderful Life... Megan is doing a giveaway for some Scentsy goodies!!



This Saturday we are getting Hannah some professional pics done and I am soooo excited!! She is about to turn 6 and I don't think we have had any done since she was like 3! I'm in the process of coming up with some pretty cute outfits..sure can't wait to show off her pics!


Have you guys tried the Tuna Creations?? It's tuna fish in a packet with some yummo flavors. (I feel like I blog about food a lot.) Anyway...they are FANTASTIC!! I eat them plain..straight out of the packet. My mother-in-law puts them on a salad. They have recipes on the back with each packet but I have never tried them. I just like to eat them for lunch..on crackers or alone. Either way...they melt in my mouth!! My favorite is Hickory Smoked and Herb & Garlic -- they also have Lemon Pepper, Sweet & Spicy and a few others.


That is about it for this Monday morning. I hope everyone has a fab week. ;)

No comments: