Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Polish Swap!

A few weeks ago I linked up with the fab Jennifer at 'Life as a Jane Doe' for her Spring Nail Polish Swap!!

I was paired up with the super cool Kimberly at 'Follow Your Heart' and we both agreed we wanted fun, funky, bright colors!

Well...I got my package today and boy did Kimberly deliver!! She got me some pretty awesome shades and I can't wait to try them out. There were 4 in the package....


...but only 3 made it to me because one BUSTED! Boo. ;( The package said it was busted during delivery. That's ok though because I still love the three I got! Aren't they gorgeous?!

I totally can't decide which one to wear first!! This picture doesn't do them justice because I have the WORST camera on earth. They are all super vibrant and bright and I LOVE THEM!! Thank you Jennifer and Kimberly!!


Hope everyone has a great week. ;) (dang, I just re-read this post --- could I sound anymore excited?? haha..its the little things)