Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Official.

I have a sick obsession with Etsy. That is all there is too it. I have given my husband permission to block the website from our computer because I physically cannot stay off of it! Their is sooo much stuff that is soooo adorable... I cannot help myself. ;)


This is what I found just this morning...



via


via



via


via

















via



via








via



via



via



OMG! Isn't this stuff to die for?! ;)



Help!

4 comments:

withallpurity said...

that stuff is so adorable :-)

The McAnear's said...

I had the same problem and STILL do. Let me know if yall find a cure for it. Ha!!

WhitBoff said...

oh gosh! You're in my circle....I'm sure you can see my insane problem with "favorites" :) I LOVE ETSY!!!! I've gotten a ton of stuff for Baby Boff from ETSY and LOVE IT ALL!

The Gatlin's said...

ETSY is Freaken AMAZING.. I love it too!!