Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Doc Appt!

I finally had my first OB doctors appointment today. I felt like I waited 10 years for it to come!

It was the best, most amazing experience! I actually cannot wait to go back...and I've NEVER said that about a doctor visit before. HaHa.

We got to find out LOTS of info on sweet Little Bun and even got a SNEAK PEEK!

The Facts:

I thought I was 8 week and 2 days pregnant today but it turns out I am 7 weeks and 4 days. Not too bad! (Atleast he didn't tell me I was only 3 weeks! HaHa.)

My due date is January 13, 2012.

Little Bun has a rapid heartbeat and looked absolutly beautiful if I may say so myself!

We will get to hear the heartbeat next visit which is in 5 more weeks, July 6, 2011.

As everyone is aware, I am DEATHLY afraid of getting my blood drawn. Well, good news! The nurse was AMAZING, I didn't feel a thing! I am so proud of myself.. I stayed upright.. no laying down, no fainting, no wet rag needed! ;)

I have the BEST doctor ever. We are SO happy with our decision and I think this is going to be a very smooth ride with him by our side.

With no further delay.... introducing to you.... LITTLE BUN!



Ahhhhh. Isn't he/she beautiful!?!?! ;)


Doctor said bun was measuring at a little less than 1/2 a inch. Teanie Tiny Baby!


I'm already a proud Mama!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So glad everything was perfect today! Congrats to yall again!

The McAnear's said...

Wahoo!! Im so glad our first appointment went great! Many more to come. Oh and yes, little bun is ADORABLE!!! Love yall.. also you need to show me the ropes on how to work blogspot lol

Chels

Stephanie said...

congrats!! so exciting! Cant wait for the whole 9 month blog! Well I guess only 7 months...!