Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

3 whole days

So, it's been three whole days since I've posted and that is so not normal. Which only means one thing...I AM TOO BUSY!!! Lots of silly things been going on around this household and I just haven't sat down to post about it.

First, the most silliest is this....





I got an extremely wild hair and decided to chop my hair off. I got 8 inches cut off. Can I say I feel insanly light?? It feels so strange..I don't think I've had my hair this short since like 8th grade!


I'm kinda liking it..definitly something I have to get used to. I am very impulsive and don't usually think things through so I end up with stuff like this! HaHa. Everyone seems to like it though.


---I've been working really hard on my guitar string jewelry. Making earrings right now...I hope people like my stuff and will eventually buy some! ;) My big sis Jess bought 3 bracelets and 2 pairs of earrings! My biggest order yet. I'm thinking of some different things I'm going to try... don't forget to check out my Etsy store! I will be adding lots of more items here pretty soon.




---I went to the dentist yesterday to get a cleaning -- first time in like 2 or 3 years!! (Yes, I work for oral surgeon..yet still don't go to dentist regularly.) I have a fear of the dental chair like so many other people I know BUT I have good news!!! NOOO cavaties!! Yay...no work to be done on these pearly whites...just have to return in 6 months for another cleaning. That really made my day.


We were supposed to get Hannah's pictures taken this weekend but I totally forgot it was Mother's Day weekend so we have to wait a few more weekends. That's okay though -- just more time for me to come up with some more cute ideas!

Well...gotta go make some more jewelry...keep it real. ;)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love the hair!!! Sooo cute!