Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

This is my first time to link up with Chelsea at Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday. She has a list of ten questions that you answer every Tuesday so everyone can get to know you better!! Feel free to link up too so I can see your answers!



1. What is your idea best date?

--Let us see. If I was loaded it would be a quick plane ride to Austin, TX (our fav city EVER and where we got engaged, (on the capitals lawn to be exact)) for a romantic dinner and night time stroll around the Capital building then a quick plane ride home! ;)



2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?

-- No more than an hour. I don't have a long ritual of getting ready like my mother!! She takes ATLEAST 3 HOURS (hehe, love you mom) but I do take longer if I want my hair PERFECT or my makeup done a certain way.



3. What would you wear on the date?

-- I would wear my grey skinny jeans from Miley Cyrus (yes, Walmart and I love them) and a black top with my amazing black heels.



4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates?

-- Our dates really only consist of dinner out and shopping or a movie at home. And, unfortuanly (for my waist line and wallet) we do it quite often.



5. What was your worst date?

-- With my husband or all time?? I don't really have one... I always try to have fun no matter what the situation!



6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?

-- Um, no. I'm not into that...I think you need to wait and see if this specific guy is even worth your time and energy before you go off kissing them!! ;)



7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one?

-- To be honest, it didn't take me long! We have been together 3 years and 3 months (married a tad over 6 months) and have not went one single day without seeing each other since the first day we met. I don't think I was like, HE IS THE ONE, but I knew he was special and I realllllly liked him!! At first, he was one of those, "I'm never getting married." type guys...but I fixed that! ;)



8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?

-- Good question. As soon as I saw this question, I thought NIGHT dates for suuure! But when I think about it...day dates last sooo much longer and turn into night dates...and thats always fun!



9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?

-- I never really had a set age that my parents gave me... I think my first "dates" where high school dances...



10. What is the most embarassing moment you have had on a date?

-- Oh goodness, I do embarassing stuff EVERYDAY...there is really no telling...since I've been with my husband for over 3 years, I really don't get embarassed in front of him so I don't knnooow! I don't really remember my dates prior to him (cause they dont matter anymore!) so I just don't have an answer for this question!!! Sorry.



Hope you enjoyed guys!!! Let me know if you link up so I can read them!!! ;)

No comments: