Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sisterly Love

So, I'm pretty sure I have the silliest sisters in the world. We always have so much fun when we get together and pretty much laugh the whole time. They are so amazing to me and I couldn't live without them!

They both live in Louisiana so I don't get to see them as much as I would like but when we do get together it is definitly unforgetable. When Ryan and I went down on this past Sunday to visit our Louisiana family we got to spend some quality sister time together.

This is my big sister, Jessica, she is 29. And I'm pretty sure she was cracking up in this picture.. and also pretty sure she may kill me for posting this. ;)

This is my little sister, Kaite, she is 13. She was showing some of her cheerleading moves!

Annnnd them being models:

Ryan and Kaite messing around.

Playing in the back yard -- you see that sweet Beetle in the background. That is my little sisters -- her and dad are fixing it up for her!

Love these two very much!

1 comment:

Jessica Calhoun said...

Soooo sweet sister!!! I love it!! And I'm not mad about the pic!! haha... I think it's funny!! Love you!!