Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Product Review

I've been trying out some new products that I thought I would share with you guys. I like to try them out for about a month before I share them...so I am totally sure about how I feel about them! ;) I have been trying out the new shampoo "Suave Professional":


Ryan and I both LOVE it! After using it for a couple of weeks, both of our hair feels smoother and stronger and healthier. I don't like spending tons of money on salon shampoo..I just like to go to Target and get what looks good. (truth hurts!) Therefore, when I saw the commercial on TV for this new Suave Professionals shampoo, I thought, I gotta try that! And I am so glad I did... I really like this stuff!


Just FYI: My hair, fingernails, and toenails have started to grow OVERNIGHT..literally..its INSANITY. I am sure it is due to the Advocare products that I take... all the vitamens and nutrients... so that might factor into why my hair feels so much better than it ever has... or it could be the shampoo... I DUNNO!


I also started using Vaseline Cocoa Butter for my skin. I never really liked this stuff... do to the smell but I am over that because this stuff is amazing! I put it on everynight before bed and when I wake up in the morning my skin is soooo soft. It feels so good and is shiny and healthier then it has been in FOREVER...once again...could be Advocare...but I'm sure this lotion isn't hurting!


Now for your teeth. It doesn't get much better than this toothpaste! Crest 3D White. You could not pay me to use another kind of toothpaster. We just started using this stuff about 1 month ago and both of our teeth are whiter and feel better. They feel smooth and sleek and shiny and we LOVE this toothpaste!!


That's all my advice for today...TAKE IT! ;) HeHe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a information of un-ambiguity and ρгeservenеss of
ρгeсіous know-how about unprediсted feelіngs.


Also vіsit my site ... http://u15371126.onlinehome-server.com/url/drozzi.net/

Anonymous said...

Еverything is νегy оpen with а νеry cleаr desсrірtion of the issues.
It was dеfinitеly informative.
Your website is ѵeгy helpful. Ϻаny thаnks for sharіng!


Take a look at mу web-site - go here - 1kviews
my page > site - 1kviews