Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Prepare to be Jealous

Ok people! Big news! Tim McGraw is coming to Bossier City, LA this Sunday with Luke Bryan and The Band Perry and I. AM. GOING. but not only that....I. AM. GOING. FO FREE!!


and there is more...


Let me start from the beginning...


My big sister, Jessica, called into 93.7 today and WON two free tickets, backstage passes to meet Tim McGraw, a flip video camera to record it all, a private acoustic set with Tim McGraw before the concert, AND DJ for a day!! We get to INTERVIEW him on camera!


Whhhhhat??!?! I. Am. Freaking. Out.


I am sooo excited my sister asked me to go with her...we are going to have a BLAST!!!



I cannot wait to show you guys the pictures and videos and tell you all about it!! I have NEVER met a celebrity..never the less hung out with one, interviewed one, had a private concert, etc.


THIS IS INSAAAANE!!! ;)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

so excited for you and i am SOOO JEALOUS. O.M.G what if Faith is there...i would really realy be sooo JEALOUS! oh goodness tell her i LOVE her if she is there!!! haha!