Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Paula Deen Ya'll

Hey Guys! I'm linking up with Lyndsie at A Love Worth Waiting For... for Monday's Meals!



About a month ago my sweet mom gave me a Paula Deen autographed cookbook! Yaaay.




So, the first recipe I decided to make was Mexican Chicken Casserole and booooy was it good. ;)




Ol' Paula Deen doesn't disappoint! I made this recipe last week, and it was SUPER easy and SUPER yummy. Not so healthy...buuuut it'll do for a cheat day! ;)



I did not take this picture -- I found it on the Internet -- but it looks EXACTLY like this!



Ingredients:


1 can Cream of Mushroom soup


1 can Cream of Chicken soup


1 can Chedder Cheese soup


1 can Rotel


1 lb boneless, skinless Chicken Breast (I used a Rotiserre Chicken from Albertsons!)


1 package of Flour Tortillas (I used wheat!)


2 cups of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese


Additional ingredients to top casserole after it has been cooked, if you please: black olives, sour cream, salsa, onion etc.


Directions:


Preheat over to 350.


In a large bowl, combine all three soups, Rotel, and sliced chicken.


Start with tortilla in bottom of pan, cover with mixture, top with tortilla, and repeat until all mixture is gone. (I think I ended up using about 5 tortillas.)


Cover top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly!


E N J O Y ! ;)

1 comment:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

I have made this before and it is delicious!!!!

Thanks so much for linking up! :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!