Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

It tis..It tis

It tis FRIDAY! YAY!


People..I love the weekends. I don't even know why..my hubs has to work all day Saturday -- 8 to 5 (boo) -- but there is just something about saying "it tis the weekend!" that excites me. odd.


Anyway...I truly think I should rename my blog to R A N D O M 'cause that's what most my posts are about now-a-days... but whateve! Right?! ;)

So...let us begin.


I sent my engagement ring and wedding ring off yesterday to be saturd (is that how you spell that?) together...totally depressed. I feel so lonely without it. I went 23 years without wearing a ring on my ring finger...2 years with it...and now I feel naked! weird. I totally miss it and won't have it back for 2 weeks! Eeeek.

Isn't she a beaut?


Yesterday, I finally got some of the O P I Shatter nail polish that I have been looking ALL over town for since I first saw the commercial on T V. I was dying to have it...now I'm not so impressed. When my hair dresser had it on it looked AWESOME..I think it's ugly on my though! Maybe not but I'm kinda dissapointed. :(


Does anyone else have this stuff?? I got the one on the far right..kinda pink glittery. It's weird because you can make the black really thick or really thin..I did thick and feel like I just have black nails that need to be re-painted 'cause their chipping off! I'm gonna re-do them today with less black and see how that works.


Oh...yesterday (dang I had a big day yesterday and didn't even realize it 'til now!) I fit into a pair of jeans I haven't worn in OVER a year...maybe TWO! Insssane. It has been 1 1/2 months since I started my lil weight loss journey (as I'm sure you know and are tired of by now!) and I've already lost 11 pounds...about 10 inches...and am down 2 pants sizes. I probably could have done a lot better BUT I've had some pizza and burgers (oops!). I'm still thrilled! ;)


Here is how I did it: https://www.advocare.com/110210452/


Saturday night, we are having a couples night with about 4 or 5 other couples and I am so pumped! This is our first time to have a "couples" night...I'm sure Ryan is thrilled! Haha. We are going to a friends house that I work with and we are going to eat and play games and just hang out! I need to bring some good treats for everyone to snack one -- any suggestions?!?!


Hope you guys have a fab weekend...I'm planning on getting some sun at some point...even if it's in my own back yard! ;)

1 comment:

WhitBoff said...

1.) Being without my ring for 2 weeks um no....I was without for like 5 days when we got it resized and I was a disaster. I kept wanting to go buy a fake cheap one at Penny's or something just so I wouldn't feel naked!

2.) THE NAIL POLISH LOOKS AWESOME! I need to see a pic of your nails, because while I'm stuck on my butt.....painting my nails seems fun. ( I can't reach my toes! I had to get my Mom to paint them the last time I saw her!)

3.)HOLY MOLY! 11 lbs, 10", AND 2 pant sizes?!?! SHUT UP!!!!! I firmly believe in having a "freebie" day....so you don't feel deprived & you look forward to "working your butt off" quite literally up until that day. GO GIRL GO!!! So proud of you!