Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

the day has arrived...

Hey guys! Just checking in on the 2nd best day of my life!! (#1 was wedding...and today really isn't #2 but it's definitly in my top 10!) If you are just now checking in, I am going to the Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, and The Band Perry concert tonight in Bossier City, LA with my big sister, Jessica. My sister won two tickets to the concert w/ backstage passes, an interview with Tim McGraw, a video camera for us to carry around backstage to tape everything, and a private acoustic set prior to the concert with Tim! Eeeeek. I got up early this morning and headed to Shreveport. My sister and I are going to head out shopping in about 15 minutes to find something for me to wear tonight! I think I'm going to do some skinny jeans with these super cool black heel/boot thingys and a fancy lil top. My sister is wearing a new dress and new cowboy boots...they're both fab! I will definilty post pics! We have to be at the CenturyTel Center around 4:45..concert begins at 7. We will get our tickets, backstage passes, and video camera and then head to meet Tim and do the interview, then the private acoustic concert and then the big concert! This is soo insane and such a once in a lifetime chance. I am definilty hoping I can get signatures and pictures with Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, and The Band Perry...and of course get LOTS of cool stuff on the video camera. I can't help but wonder where our seats for the big concert are going to be at. I hope we are super close to the front..but OF COURSE I wouldn't be upset if we weren't considering everything else we are getting. (Tickets were won off of Kiss 93.7 in Shreveport, LA) Wish us Luck!! Pics coming soon!! ;)

No comments: