Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Jamie for...

I'm Loving --- My New Spice Rack!!! I always skip recipes that have lots of spices because I don't want to have to buy all them considering I don't have ANY! (I'm no Betty Crocker.) Now I can cook just about anything I want with all these spices!



I'm Loving --- My New Advocare Shirt!!! Isn't it awesome?!?



I'm Loving --- My Bible!!! My dad gave me this bible on my wedding day...with my new name engraved at the bottom. ;) I am in the process (for the first time) to read my Bible front cover to back cover.



I'm Loving --- My New Paula Deen Cookbook, Ya'll!!! My sweet momma got this for me in Savannah, GA a few weeks ago at Paula's restaurant.


And it's EVEN SIGNED!! ;)


I'm Loving --- C25K!!! (Couch to 5K) This CD is music that goes with a workout to help you from sitting on the couch to running a 5k in 9 weeks. It boy does it work...I've just finished the first week and I can already tell it's getting easier!
I'm Loving --- Black Swan!!! We bought this last night and watched it for the first time. Super Duper W E I R D but I still liked it!



;)

5 comments:

Greer's Gossip said...

Your blog is too cute! I love Paula Deen! I have got to get back doing C25K. I started a couple months back and had to stop because of doctor's orders. Now that I can start back again, it has become a challenge to get motivated.

Emily P. said...

I LOVE your blog layout! So cute!

TanaLicious said...

Oh my my - I'm insanely jealous of your autographed Paula Deen cookbook! I love your blog design too... so lovely!

Kit said...

What great things you are loving today! I hope that you had a great Wednesday!

Up Stretch Pilates Studio said...

Please email me where you got the Drink Pink Advo shirt! I want one!!

lisa@upstretchpilates.com

Thanks!