Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Um..different..

I have a silly story...well odd story... I thought it may give you some entertainment this Sunday evening.

Today..Ryan, Lil Hannah and I went outside to blow some bubbles, ride bikes, play baseball, etc. Just a fun little day with the family and this gorgeous weather!!

All was going well until two of our next door neighbors decided to join us. One was 5 and the other 7. They were very sweet..introduced themselves..made reference to Hannah Montana as most little girls do when they hear our names. The littlest one didn't have a bicycle so Hannah let her borrow hers and she rode her scooter.

The oldest daughter came up to us and proceeded to say, "Look! I have hair growing on my arm pit!" She lifted her arms and low-and-behold she had hair growing in her arm pits. I thought Ryan may vomit at any second but he held his ground. I said, "Wellllll maybe you should shave that..." and she ran off to play. We, of course,. looked at each other like ooook..kids say the darndest things and we are used to that but dang!

Well, not 2 minutes later she comes back and says, "My Granny is in jail." Ryan said, "Oh bummer, I'm sorry." Not this idiot!! I said, "Why??!?" She said, "She done stabbed her boyfriend. She lives in an old folks apartment complex and he wouldn't leave her alone so she stabbed him up."

Wow...

Just Wow...

3 comments:

Melyssa said...

lock your doors!!!

Pam said...

Funny! And I agree...Lock your doors!!

Courtney L said...

Just found your blog today. Love it! This story made me lol!