Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So far, So fantastic!

What. A. Day! The Advocare 24-Day Challenge is going FANTASTIC so far!! Believe it or not (I had to show proof to Ryan) but I lost 3 lbs today!! I know it sounds crazy and could be some fluck thing but I kid you not, it is what the scale said...the 4 tmes I got on it! Yes, I had to quadruple check. And zero cheating today! YAAY.

I thought I would kind of show what my day was like and what the next 10 days will be like which is the cleanse portion of the challenge.

This is the awesome bottle I got at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. It is called a Blender Bottle and I loooove it. It helps me blind up my shakes and drinks and I even use it as a water bottle.


As soon as I woke up, I had a Spark - click on the link to read all about it! It's an awesome and very healthy energy and mental focus drink.

I then had a fiber drink. (<-- click to read!) This is part of the Herbal Cleansing process...I will not actually take this the entire 24 days. Next up was my meal replacement shake. I replaced breakfast and it was super yummy!

Next up I had my mid-morning snack. I decided on 1/2 grapefruit. Nice and juicy. ;)


Next was lunch..I had a salad, tuna, and boiled eggs. I used fat free balsamic vinaigrette (wonderful), tuna straight from the can (nothing added), and two boiled eggs minus the yolk. With my lunch, I had 4 omegaplex tablets. <--omegaplex is super good for you, click the link to see why!

Then, I had dinner. Chicken breast and steamed brocolli. Looks boring but it was actually good!
As soon as I lay down, I will take these three Herbal Cleanse pills.
Not too shabby, eh?!?! Also, in between each meal, shake, drink, etc. I had two glasses of water or more. My Bottle Blender holds 24 oz and I think I feeled it up 4 or 5 times. So needless to say, I have pottied atleast 20 times today!
I could have had two other snacks added throughout the day but I ran out of time and I wasn't even hungry! I could have had non-flavored oatmeal, fruit, nuts, etc. and I probably should have...but I didn't! Maybe tomorrow.
ALSO, I just got done working out. I did Level 1 of Jillian Michaels 30-day shred. Nice little work-out I must say.
If I could do this for 24 more days I'll be skinnnnnny! Hahahaha! (I seem excited, no?)

No comments: