Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quote Me #1

I have an unusual love for quotes..I like to just go on websites and look at all different kinds of them. I will look up funny quotes, mean quotes, sad quotes, love quotes, famous quotes...anything that I can think of at the time. Through me doing so..I have fallen in love with quite of bit I have come across...I thought I would randomly share some here and there...it might inspire you, or make you laugh, and that's what I'm here for! ;) I also like quotes on art work, on walls, on coffee mugs, on anything you can think of! So, not only will I be able to document them here so I will never forget them (I do that often) but I will get to share them with you!
Quote Me #1:
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe


Yes, Ms. Monroe you have that right. That is one of my all time fav quotes and actresses! She has some more that I love that I am sure will pop up here in the near future. ;)

No comments: