Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Prayer Request

I am linking up with "A Love Worth Waiting for..." today to ask for some specific prayers. I love reading blogs and I have TONS that I follow, but just in case you haven't come across these I would like to share with you some very special blog friends that need your prayers.

The power of prayer is amazing and just a little prayer said for these sweet bloggers can make all the difference.


Please be praying for Megan and Brent at "In this wonderful life." They just found out some fantastic news!! Hop over to her blog to read her story about baby Cohen and the new baby to come.



Please be praying for Daniel and Lyndsie at "A Love Worth Waiting for..." They are hoping to adopt and we need to lift them and their future baby(ies) up to the Lord!




Please be praying for the Staats at "Another day stronger". This beautiful couple unexpectedly lost their baby girl and need your prayers now more than ever!


Please be praying for sweet Lucy at "3 kids, a mini-van and a mortgage." Her and her family are going through some very tough times and need the Lord for healing and strength.
Thank you. Please visit "A Love Worth Waiting for..." to see other prayer request or to add your own. ;)

1 comment:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Hanna--I just found your blog and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your love and your prayers!! I am just blown away.

I appreciate you posting the prayer request for these families today. I will be lifting them up in prayer.

Thank you again for your prayers for Daniel and I and also for our future babies. I am truly touched!