Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Future Clothes!

Hey guys! Happy Saturday!

So since I'm on my little weight loss kick I have been doing a little shopping or should I say looking. Of course, I'm not going to buy anything until the weight is gone but looking around doesn't hurt anyone! I am excited to get into short sleeve shirts and possibly shorts and skirts. It's been awhile since I have been able to wear tank tops, spaghetti straps, shorts, dresses, etc. and be comfortable and I am hoping and praying this summer I will be able to! I have been working super hard and new wardrobe for this summer would really excite me and pay off!

I found some super adorable things here and there -- I am going to wait until the beginning of June to buy them because I am not sure what my size is going to be at that time..hopefully pretty small! ;)

One of my favorite stores online to shop for clothing is Tillys.com. They have really cute stuff AND a fabulous sale section.

Here are some of the shirts I am going to get or am looking to get:

Sheer Waist Women's Top


Floral Crochet Womens Tank

Button Front Womens Tank

Erte Women's Tank




Printed waistband bubble skirt

Cute huh?!?! I cannot wait to buy these and hopefully look good! ;)

No comments: