Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Funky Fun Crazy

Lately, I have had this weird interest in different, silly type stuff. I don't know how else to describe it but funky, fun, crazy...haha. I have always liked "different" things, not the ol 'ordinary boring stuff but I'm getting a little wild with it lately. I do not own any of these items but booooy would I love to! ;)

How nifty is this lighting thing-a-ma-jig??

When I loss lots of weight (God willing)....I kid you not...this is the first thing I am going to wear. Why? I have no clue... But doesn't she look good?!? I want to wear some dead gum leg warmers and high heels! ;)



...With this skirt! Isn't it funky and fun? I haven't worn a skirt in 15 years (not literally) but the next skirt I own is gonna be this pretty peach.
Obviously, I am on a ruffle rollercoaster. These shoes are ridiculous eye candy that need to be in my closet..like yesterday.



The last ruffle thingy..I swear -- Baby bloomers!!! Sooo adorable with a bunch of ruffles on their butts.

This rug is F A N T A S T I C. Super duper fun.



How amazing would it be if you could have a different colored chair all around your dining room table?! Add an orange and pink and purple one to these three and BAM, you kitchen be looking fly.


On to the coolest chairs I have ever laid my eyes on. I want a room FULL of these.



I love this cake stand. I think a whole set of plates and cups and saucers would be super fun in this pattern.

How much fun is this watering can? If I had this..I would have a garden!



I want a clear umbrella SO bad!! For some reason, I think they are so flipping fun!


I have no idea how in the world I come across this crap..but I do..and I fall in love! ;) I think if I actually got all the funky, fun, crazy things I came across I would go insane with all the color and patterns in my life...and be broke. I am actually a lot more boring with my decorating and dressing but I dream A LOT about having this kind of stuff in my house and closet!

No comments: