Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank FRIDAY!

Hey guys! Im linking up with Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is ..... i knooow right! -- and O M G!

2. Today I am thankful for .... My puppy dogs, I just love them silly boys!

3. My best friend is .... my husband, of course! Ryan is my fav person in the world and I couldn't live one day without him by my side. and lil Hannah... I just love that baby girl

4. A quirky thing about me is that .... I love taking naps... like everyday! Sleeping is amazing to me. ;)

5. This weekend I am going to .... relax like crazy with my two best friends. (refer to #3)! Watch movies, play, clean, nap (refer to #4 hehe!)

6. Something that worries me is .... my weight loss... I worry I can't go through with it... but I'm trying!

7. On my night stand you would find ... a lamp, my CPAP machine (thank you sleep apnea), and a picture of my husband! ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: