Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Eh!

How's it going my beautiful 12 followers! ;) It's F. R. I. D. A. Y.! Does that make you happy?!

I figured you guys must be dying to know what I've been up to (in my dreams) so I would do my favorite type of post --- raaandom! (do you watch iCarly..when that manly voice says "raaandom dancing!" that's what that was supposed to be like) ;)

---- First up, Advocare (i'm sure you are thrilled.) Today is Day 11! Day 1-10 is the cleanse portion of the challenge so I AM DONE with that! Finally. I ended up losing 8 lbs...which makes me happy. I feel like I lost some inches too but won't be measuring until it's over. I feel like I could have done better but I started cheating towards the end because I was pretty fed up with grilled chicken, steamed veggies, grilled fish...blah blah blah. I didn't eat a pizza or anything but I might have had a subway sandwich...and some bread at Outback. (please don't kill me Linds.) ANYWAY, I have 13 days to go...this portion of the challenege I can add in some gooooodies...like whole wheat bread, pasta, rice...and subs...and S T E A K! So that excites me. I do not believe I will meet my goal of 30 pounds in 24 days..but I AM working out so maybe I'm gaining muscle so that's why the scales don't look so low (shush, I can dream, right?)

---- Second, this might blow your mind, and it's odd, but I want to adopt a baby. Seriously. Ryan and I have been talking about it for E V E R (jokingly, mainly) but now I'm for real. I guess most people would expect us to have a baby of our own, since (as far as we know), we can conceive but there is something that draws me to adoption. All the time. I research it online, I follow like 20 blogs that are about adoption, I pray about it, we talk about it..I feel like everywhere I turn it's right in front of me. A girl I work with, her parents just started being foster parents and are looking for people to adopt the kiddos they are keeping, it was on my favorite TV show this past week, a blog I read does a guest post and at the end it always says to consider adoption, etc. I kid you not, I think these are signs for ME! I really think Ryan and I are meant to adopt some babies. I have no clue why, but I don't question God's plan...ever. If this is what we are meant to do...this is what we will do. Honestly, I worry about the finances with adopting (I still don't understand why it is so dang expensive) but if it's God's will then their will be a way! ;) FYI: I'm not sure if this post will offend anyone -- I have heard people getting upset when someone CAN have kids but chooses adoption -- there are so many kids out there that DONT have loving homes that need them -- so I don't know why someone would be offended but I want to say in advance -- Im Sorry if you are -- this is what is laying heavy on my heart right now therefore, I shared it. I DO want to experinence pregnancy but if it isn't what God has planned for me...then I won't...obviously.

---- Moving on...well after that whole spill, I think I'm done for today. Have a good weekend my loves! ;)

2 comments:

WhitBoff said...

I looooooooooooooooooove love love love your randomness :) ps. I think adopting is amazing!

Smile Steady said...

I'm not sure why anyone would be offended with your desire to adopt. I think it's a wonderful thing, and you're right- if it's meant to be, it will be! I wish you the best!

(Oh, and 8 lbs? High five!)