Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Tomorrow = Day 1

Tomorrow is the BIG day! Well, not THE BIG day but a pretty dang BIG day. I am so excited I cannot even think straight.

Tomorrow I start my Advocare 24-Day Challenge.

Tomorrow is the beginning to the end of my big ol' booty.

Tomorrow is the day I get my life back..I get my self-esteem back. And. I. Am. Thrilled.

And nervous. Can I do this? Will I stick to this? Will it be hard? Will I lose weight? Will I have the will power, the motivation to accomplish this goal?

I think so, I think I can do this, I think I will stick to it, I think it will be hard but I can overcome that, I think I will lose weight and I think I have the will power and motivation.

I.THINK.I.CAN.I.THINK.I.CAN.I.THINK.I.CAN. (chooo choo!) ;)

Honestly though, I am super thrilled and ready to start this amazing journey. I know Advocare is for me. I am very excited to see where this takes me and possibly my friends and family. I want to be an example to show people it is possible to lose weight using healthy products. I want others to see that you can be happy and healthy all at the same time!

Not many people that I know, know about Advocare. Advocare is a "world-class nutrition company specializing in health and wellness, weight management, vibrant energy and sports performance." At this time, I am choosing to do the weight management portion until I get to where I want to be then will move on to other products.

I want to document this journey here on my blog. I can look back and see what I have accomplished and how far I have come. If you want to follow me in my journey..PLEASE DO...I need supporters! If you want to join in my journey..DO THAT TO! This is my website (which is where the above quote came from) that talks about all the products and anything you would want to know about Advocare. I will be updating frequently on my journey...things I like, hate, what I feel, how I am doing, everything. Like I said, it will be a great reference for me in the future.

Tomorrow night I will post on how my first day went! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Good Luck with your journey!