Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you guys have a great day filled with love and happiness!
A special Happy V Day to my one and only, the love of my life, best friend, and soul mate! I love you Ryan..forever and always!


I'm not that BIG into celebrating Valentine's day -- I think you should show your love to your significant other ALL the time -- not just one day a year. Therefore, we like to be super cheesy around Valentine's Day just because we can get away with it! This year my hubby gave me a stuffed pink teddy bear and a little tin can of chocolates on friday:

and I made him a cake: (I need work on my decorating skills!)

I wanted to write 'forever and always' on the cake but didn't have room so Ryan made fun of me because it is kind of demanding, psycho-ish, Be Mine F O R E V E R. Know what I mean?


Then Saturday, my hubby came home with a dozen pink roses and TWO more hearts filled with chocolate. I gave him some boxers that said "All You Need Is Love", a card, and a box of Ferro Rocher (his most fav candy.) TOTALLY forgot to take pics so I stole this from the internet just for visual purposes.


So once we were done being silly with presents neither of us really NEED.. we gave our real gifts on Sunday (not that we really NEED these either.) But, I got him a stupid X-Box game -- more on that later -- and he got me some jeans, undies, and shirts. Thanks hubs!

I'm not sure what we are going to do tonight..I'm out of presents to give him..ooops..I have a serious issue holding surprises.

I think we may watch a movie -- Shutter Island to be exact -- and make some tacos. Restaurants are always TOO busy on Valentine's Day. But we shall see!

Happy LOOOOVE Day!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

not sure if i have told you yet...but i love the new look!