Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's True

I have officially became an AdvoCare Distributor!

And I am sooo thrilled!! I have researched these products for a few weeks on the Internet, with actual users and other distributors and at meetings.

This is the first time I have ever done anything like this and I can honestly say I am beyond happy. These products are truly amazing and I wouldn't say that if I didn't believe it.



I am starting the 24 day challange (pictured below) this coming week and am super pumped! I have several close friends that have done it themselves and the results are AWESOME. Of course there are success stories you can read on the Internet but actually knowing people personally that have done this...and that it has worked wonders on...means a whole lot more!




There are lots of different products depending on what you specifically are looking for. I am looking towards weight loss and I plan on accomplishing my goals in the very near future. I will keep you updated weekly on how I am doing on the 24 day challenge and what results I am seeing! I am sooo excited!! (can you tell!?)

This is my website just in case you want to see what I'm talking about!:

Hanna's Advocare Website


I am not posting about Advocare to try and sale products but to document my experience for others to see and to reference back to.

2 comments:

Smile Steady said...

I'm curious to see how this works for you- keep us posted!

Melyssa said...

hanna, your weight loss alone will be your testimonial!! you'll be your own walking billboard! good luck girl!