Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Easy Peasy Enchys

I do not pride myself in cooking healthy, gourment meals for my family. I really need to work on that but for now I pride myself in cooking delicious, fast, easy food that makes my hubby's belly happy!! I did just that last night with this super Easy Enchilada recipe I found somewhere online.

You will need:

1 lb ground beef
1 can enchilada sauce
1 package of shredded cheese
1 block of cream cheese
7 or 8 tortillas




Brown your meat:

Melt your cream cheese:
Add half a can of enchilada sauce:

Add meat and mix:
Put mixutre into tortillas, roll, and place in cooking pan:
Spread remaining can of enchilada sauce onto tortillas:
Cover with cheese:

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or so and SERVE!:
YUM-O! Super fattening and super delicious!

1 comment:

jill said...

YUM. that is all.