Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dreamer

I do not know if it is just me and my crazy self -- but I have the wildest dreams.

Sometimes they are so out there and plain ridiculous that I just don't understand how my mind could come up with it. They scare me a lot of the times, not like nightmareish scare but like freakish scare...like why would I be dreaming this?!?!

(fyi: if you havent noticed in the past, I make up my own words.)

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea a few summers ago so maybe that contributes to my dreams... I honestly do not know. I can usually remember my dreams very well and love telling Ryan the crazy things my mind comes up with when it is asleep.

For instance, last night -- crazy, just plum crazy.

So in my dream, Hannah, Ryan and I are at Sea World. We are swimming around, enjoying the whales, soaking in the sun, just having a good time. When it is time to leave, we walk out to the car and low and behold the crazyness begins to happen. I get in my car, no steering wheel. My dang steering wheel has been stolen and I AM MAD! I start yelling and screaming that some idiot has done stole my steering wheel! Ryan suggests I call the cops as him and Hannah look around the parking lot for my steering wheel. I call 911, they transfer me, to 4 different people, no one cared, NO ONE CARED ABOUT MY STEERING WHEEL BEING STOLEN! I couldn't believe these people did not care, I mean, this was BIG! This was a crime! -- Then I woke up.

See what I mean? What is that? I'm having a wonderful, family vacation at Sea World (dunno why I am there, never thought of ever taking a vaca there but whateve!) then it is time to go home and my steering wheel is gone? Like, what??! And when I say I was mad; I mean mad. At the person who stole my steering wheel, at the we-dont-care cops, at evvverything!!

Weird. I don't like to "interpret" my dreams. I don't really feel like they are about something going on in my life at the time. I think they are just crazy stuff. I may be wrong but that is what I want to think and I'm sticking to it.

Do you ever have crazy, silly dreams? Or is it just me?? (please lie - i dont want it to be just me)

No comments: