Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bucket List

I have a pretty extensive list of different things I want to do before I kick the bucket. Some are crazy/fun/silly but most are real/true/honest dreams that I have had and will continue to have until I am able to reach them. I hope to accomplish all things on my bucket list one way or another and I figured what better way to document them then to put them on my blog! As I am able to scratch something off my bucket list I will definitly share..or if I add anything, of course.

My Bucket List

1. Write a novel.

2. Go snowboarding.
Ever since I watched Dumb and Dumber for the first time, I have had an addiction to the snow! I have always wanted to travel to Colorado (Aspen, specifically) and see all the snow and play in it and ski and snowboard in it!

3. Travel to Uganda to meet Katie Davis.
This is actually a pretty new goal I have acquired. About 1 year ago, I came across a blog by Katie Davis and have wanted to go visit her ever since!

4. Be debt free.

5. Own a successful cupcake shop.

6. Read the Bible.

7. Run a marathon.
I am by no means a runner, so I feel this would be very cool for me to train and complete a marathon.

8. Graduate college.

9. Become CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
This one is a little weird and probably not on most peoples wish list. But I am a nerd and am studying to be an accountant and since my junior year in high school have wanted to be a CEO.

10. Adopt a baby.
I want to have children as well..but I feel adopting is SUCH an amazing thing and would love to be a part of that.

11. Decorate someone’s home.

12. Own a Jaguar.
Yes, a Jaguar is my dream car!

13. Travel to New York.

14. Learn sign language.

15. See a play on Broadway.
I absolutly adore musicals..seeing one live would be awesome!

16. Learn to play the piano.

17. Go parasailing.

18. Go on an Alaskan cruise.
Have you seen pictures from an Alaskan cruise?! So beautiful..I want to experience that!

19. Solve a Rubik’s cube.

20. Learn calligraphy.
I love fonts and have been obsessed with perfecting my handwriting since middle school. I think being able to write calligraphy would be such a cool trait to have.

21. Learn how to play chess.

22. Volunteer at a homeless shelter.

23. Donate blood.
Many people do this daily, and I could easily drive 1 mile to the blood place BUT I am scared to death of needles and feel the need to faint when I get my blood drawn so refuse to do it more than I HAVE to.

24. Be on a reality TV show.

25. Weigh 130 lbs.

26. Own a beach house.

27. Attend the Summer Olympics (swimming and gymnastics.)

Do you have a bucket list? What do you wish to do before kicking the bucket? ;)

This is my first time to do Linky-- not really sure if this works but I did what it said!! Link up and tell everyone whats on YOUR bucket list!!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

4 comments:

jill said...

how neat!!! i gotta do one of these! :) you should do a linky for them...

Hanna said...

ok...i added one the best i could --- dunno if it works! be the guinea pig! haha

Tiffany said...

I just linked up... I hope it worked! :)

Jenni said...

My linked worked but need to finish my post...

ok i love everything you put they made me laugh so hard only b/c of all the yr we spent together... like donate blood... i do remember having to go with you to the OB to draw blood. You started to pass out and we had to take you into a different room and i took care of you...that must be where i decided to become a nurse. haha. Cupcake place...that is mine and my sister's dream. we can do it toghether. CPA is the way to go and who knows maybe you could work for my dad when you graduate and then take over the business. Loved this!