Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

3 years

Ryan and I are celebrating 3 years together today! We have only been married 5 months but have been dating since 02-20-2008. So, although it isn't our official anniversary, I still like to count it! The past 3 years have been unbelievable. We have had crazy, fun, weird, amazing, loving, and hating times but I wouldn't take anything back for a second. We have made some amazing memories and I often wonder what in the world I did without him.


Ryan is the most amazing man, father, husband, son, provider, and God lover I have ever met. He is very smart and teaches me new things everyday. I cannot wait to see what the next 100 years will hold for us.



I am so thankful to have this amazing man in my life and I love him with all my heart. He is my best friend and soul mate. I love you booger...here is to many more laughs!

1 comment:

jill said...

aren't y'all sweet! happy 3 years friend ... here's to many many more!