Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Single Lady

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Singles!!

This is Heather...Isn't she gorgeous?!?



She is from Texarkana, AR and is so much fun and super duper sweet! She loves the Dallas Cowboys, Arkansas Razorbacks, playing softball, and is a true country girl at heart.



She has a 5 years old son named Stetson who is her #1 man.

She is the best friend ANYONE could ask for. She would do ANYTHING for ANYONE and truly has a caring, kind heart.




Heather would be a great catch for any man!! Just comment or e-mail me for further questions!!

3 comments:

jill said...

how precious is she! wish i knew some single boys who were older than 5. ha! good luck!!

Shauna said...

Hey! You commented about my brother...He is really interested. He said shes got pretty eyes. ;) If she's interested, you can email me at shaunaj9@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Hi Hanna,
I found your post from Kelly. My brother-in-law is in Northwest Arkansas and would a great match for Heather! Please emaail me if she is interested at sarahgripe@gmail.com