Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Questions?!

I always see these questioner thingys on other blogs so I thought I would steal one and do it myself!! So, here goes nothing --

Are you a morning or night person?

Can I say neither?? Hahah -- honestly I LOOOOVE TO SLEEP lots and lots... so I like to go to bed early and wake up late. ;)

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?

SALTY!! I must have salt on EVVVERYTHING. (which is a problem, eeek)

Are you a collector of anything?

HAHA -- Only EVERYTHING under the sun per my hubby! And no, I'm not a hoarder. I collect coffee mugs, tea pots, Marilyn Monroe stuff, peacock stuff, and owl stuff. ;) I feel like after saying this I should probably do a post of my house so you can see for yourself that IT ISN'T AS BAD AS IT SOUNDS!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Oooooh I dunno! Maybe, fly?? No, cause I'm scared of heights. Oh I know, read peoples minds!! I would love to know what people were thinking when something crazy comes out of my mouth.

What's your favorite color?

Pink, my far!

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?

Nah.

Do you believe in ghosts?

I have never seen one with my own two eyes...

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?

Hmmmm.. when I get a new game I am addicted to it for like 1 month then I never pick it up again. Oops. My husband -- complete opposite. He has a video game addiction for sure.

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?

Me and Ryan discuss this allll the time! Donate to MANY, MANY charities and churchs. We have a few in mind. ;) Then buy cars and houses for friends and family and pay off bills and move out of Texas to Colorado and save, save, save.

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself.

Skinnier.

Any tattoos or piercings?

Just my ears pierced.

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

Personality. How they act!

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?

Mostly clean, my house can get out of hand a time or two a week but I get it back in order pretty quickly!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Aspen, Colorado. I have been obsessed with that place since I first watched Dumb and Dumber (my fav movie fyi).

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Paris or Uganda or NYC.

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list

1. Graduate College.

2. Have some babies!

3. Move to Colorado w/ my hubby and babies.

4. Me and my hubby actually get decent paying jobs that we are happy at.

5. Grow closer and closer and closer to Jesus.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid

My mom waking me up every morning and getting my shower heated up for me before I got out of bed.

What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?

Sleep, Read, Eat, Watch Movies.

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

1. To live happily, and healthily (hehe new word alert!) with my sweet husband til death do us part.

2. Win the lottery. (Isn't that lame?? BUT I plan on donating a lot to charities and churchs like I previously said!!)

3. Have TWINS! That's right..I want twins!

WELL THAT WAS FUN!! DID YOU LEARN ANYTHING INTERESTING?!?

1 comment:

Jenni said...

i love the part about your mom getting the shower ready... she soo did that and made the best breakfast before school.

the other day after working 3 long nights i didn't want to sleep all day so i told Taylor to wake me up at 1. when he did i said will you run my bath water.. and he so did... i loved it.

I pray for twins...a girl i work with has twins with no family hx. She said the risk factor was taking large amount of folic acid before getting preggers... FYI... i bet some oen my Dr. would laugh at me for saying that.. but that is what one Dr told her! I will let you know how it goes for me!! IF you do beat me too it!