Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Golden Girls

How I love them!

The Golden Girls is my favorite all time show. I have been watching them since Middle School and am pretty sure I have seen every single episode. I have seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 on DVD. I got the fourth season this christmas (THANKS MIL!) and have already watched all the episodes twice. ;) I am still trying to get my hands on seasons 5, 6, 7, and 8!

If you don't watch them..you should..immediatly. They are soo funny and I have actually gotten my hubby to like them too!

I like Blanche the best...



While Ryan likes Sophia the best...



They are all hilarious and I haven't found an episode I didn't like! I watch them ATLEAST 4 times a week and have EVERY episode that comes on tv set to DVR. (Which Ryan isnt TOO thrilled about b/c it takes up LOTS of our space!)




Some of my favorites quotes:

Dorothy: Oh c'mon, Blanche. Age is just a state of mind.
Blanche: Tell that to my thighs.
---
Dorothy: Rose, I know this is a long shot, but did you take much acid during the sixties?
---
Dorothy: You'll have to excuse my mother. She suffered a slight stroke a few years ago which rendered her totally annoying.
---
Blanche: What do you think of my new dress? Is it me?
Sophia: It's too tight, it's too short and shows too much cleavage for a woman your age.
Dorothy: Yes, Blanche. It's you.
---

HAHAHA I just laugh out loud when I read these because I can see all of there facial expressions as there saying them. I wish they were all still alive and still made the show!

Anyway, pretty pointless post BUT it was fun..right?!?..right??!?!?!

HJC

1 comment:

jill said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. so much that it's what i fall asleep to every night!!!! ha!