Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Etsy

Etsy is by far one of the best places on this world wide web thingy. If I get bored at work (shhh) - it is the first place I go. They have the CUTEST stuff and it really gets my creativity-a-rolling!

I like to "discover" new places -- give the little guy some business if you will -- here is a page I came across today -- please tell me how cute this stuff is!!!

Wall Design - Vinyl Wall Art & Decals







THESE WOULD BE SOOOO ADORABLE IN HANNAH'S ROOM!!! This lady has LOTS more stuff too but these were some of my favorites.



Here is another page I found -- O M G. I am not big into putting my dogs in clothes and what not BUT THIS IS CUUUUTE!! My two lil men have GOT to have one of these!

Pecan Pie Puppies





They even have some super duper cute ones for girl dogs too.






Be still, my heart --- Ahhhhh too precious!



So since I got the kiddo and the doggys out of the way -- I went a looking for me!

And I found this (dang I'm finding some awesome stuff today!) --

Lana0Crystal - Vintage and Bridal Collections Jewelry







Could this jewelry be anymore ME?? I swear this women made this jewelry with me in mind!!

Anyways -- those were my discoveries of the day -- pretty cute eh?!?!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND WAS NOT ASKED TO POST THIS. I FOUND THESE SHOPS ON MY OWN AND GAVE MY HONEST OPINION. NOW GO BUY SOMETHING FROM THEM! HAHA. OH AND FYI - I HAVENT BOUGHT ANY OF THIS YET SO FEEL FREE TO BUY IT FOR ME. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT.

;)

No comments: