Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

E.L.F.

ELF = Eyes, Lips, Face = MY NEW FAV WEBSITE!!

ELF is a makeup and cosmetics website that I came across the other day while browsing the internet at work (shhhh..our lil secret). Anyway, most of their makeup is $1 -- that's right, $1!

Last week I ordered some lipstick and eyeliner for me and a few girls at work, then used the code HAPPY for $5 off the whole order and only paid $7! (shipping and taxes)

The tubes of makeup aren't THAT big..but they aren't THAT small -- they are TOTALLY worth the whole dollar you have to spend.

They have TONS AND TONS of makeup and goodies and some are more than $1 -- Like $3 or $5 but I only bought the $1 items and I am TOTALLY happy with them.

This is what I got:





Those aren't the exact color I purchased, they have lots of options.

Just thought I would share with you guys because I'm so excited about my new discovery!! You should soooo check it out! WWW.EYESLIPSFACE.COM

(WOW I JUST RE-READ THIS POST AND I SO SOUND LIKE A COMMERCIAL!! THEY DID NOT ASK ME TO POST THIS OR PAY ME -- I DID THIS ALL ON MY OWN!!)

HJC

No comments: